Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Group Meetings

Within our groups, I received a lot of feedback and advice for my project. My only major issue was and still is finding a sound for my opening. My group gave me amazing advice. They suggested some websites such as Purple Planet and other copyright free sites where I can find a variety of sounds that can possibly fit my opening video.

They also agreed that having hispanic music in the background may be best because it would be upbeat and since it will be opening with her morning routine, it would make more sense. It would also let the audience know she comes from a hispanic background.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FINAL OPENING!!!

SOSOSO HAPPY ALL THE HARD WORK HAS PAID OF!!!!! OUR FILM OPENING:  google drive link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/176ku3PfavFIJ...